Sunday, August 12, 2018

Nuttin' But The Hits:2017 Donruss Football Blaster Box

My 2017 rookie card collection for football is as weak as it gets. So when I found a markdown blaster box of Donruss I scooped it up.

Not only did I scoop it up for hopefully rookie card help, but I am a fan of the product line. So let's take a look at how I did.

**for some reason my blaster box picture didn't upload so all I have to tell you is that each box marked down was $15 roughly and came with one hit and one parallel**

My Giants from the box.

 
Rated Rookies from the box. Got a huge one with Watson, my very first rookie card of his.

 
Joe Williams Press Proof parallel.

 
Eli Manning Legends Of The Fall. The Diamond King of the NFL. I really like the look of the card.

 
Von Miller Up Tempo insert.

 
And the promised hit of the box isn't too shabby, a Leonard Fournette relic. I still need his rookie card however. So if you got one, let me know!
 
 
Pretty solid break for what I paid for it. I was pretty happy with the results. Much happier than I was with the Score blaster box I showed off recently. I picked up both of these the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment