Sunday, August 19, 2018

Nuttin' But The Hits:2018 Prestige Football Rack Pack

There are some stand-by products I always buy on a yearly basis for football. One is Score and another is Prestige. Both are must haves every year and both came from the best era of collecting for me, the 90's.

So my wife who knows of my Barkley search went and snagged me one of these when they first came out. Let's see how it goes.


Each rack pack of 2018 Prestige football comes with 30 cards. There are some exclusive rookie xtra points purple and blue in each rack so I know what my aim was for in this. Packs are $5.

My very first Eli Manning addition from the base set. Nice pickup before the season soon begins. Weird design this year for Prestige but I kind of like it. Much more action packed than the usual white or colored background that's player focused.

 
My rookies from the pack. ALL ARE TERRIBLE. So disappointed.

 
My purple parallels. Bleh.

 
Inserts. Hopkins is a good name.

 
Nice looking card right here despite my hate of the featured player.

 
And finally, 2018 NFL Passport. I always like these. This and the Brady best of the box.
 
 
Overall, not the best break in the world. Went Barkley-less in this break as well. I really was hoping to land one decent rookie from the break but I haven't heard of any of those guys. Not sure if I will go back again and break another one of these or try to locate myself a blaster or hanger box next time which hopefully would give me better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment