Wednesday, January 16, 2019

NYY PC Numbers Updated!

I finally sat down on Sunday morning, had a nice cup of coffee by my side and grabbed a delicious frosted apple Toaster Strudel and decided since I don't have anything to post about on here right now without an idea hitting me and my lack of mail days since the end of the year, it was time to update my PC numbers and maybe even turn them into posts. I am not sure how often you guys even check out the tabs on here to begin with.

Today we will take a look at my NYY PC Numbers tab and see the latest updated numbers,

Here are the latest NY Yankee updates,
Overall NY Yankees:4,163
NY Yankee Rookie Cards:770
Autograph Cards: 19
Memorabilia Cards: 39

Derek Jeter : 289
C.C. Sabathia: 58
Don Mattingly: 113
Mariano Rivera: 87
Didi Cards: 28
Servino: 24
Brett Gardner: 39
Betances: 33
Wade Boggs: 34
Jacoby Ellsbury: 36
Gary Sanchez: 58
Tanaka:44
Jason Giambi: 51
Chapman:33
Andy Pettite:50
Bernie Williams: 74
Reggie Jackson: 27
Dave Winfield:22
Jorge Posada: 44
Mike Mussina: 54
Paul O'neil: 43
Tino Martinez: 61
Hideki Matsui: 34
Giancarlo Stanton: 29
Clint Frazier: 20
Tyler Austin: 28
Andujar:16
Gleyber Torres: 38
Aaron Judge:109

Old timers with no vintage. Numbers are all based on newer cards.
Mickey Mantle: 73
Joe DiMaggio :20
Yogi Berra:  31
Roger Maris: 22
Lou Gehrig: 36
Whitey Ford; 35
Babe Ruth: 64

Overall I added 108 cards to these updated numbers. Once again big growths for my Aaron Judge and Gleyber Torres PC's which I was expecting. I only plan on collecting three Yankees going forward with Judge, Torres and Jeter being my main focus.Derek saw some small growth with only 5 cards added since October which is the last time I updated this.

More number updates coming this week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment