Friday, January 18, 2019

Ken Griffey Jr PC Numbers Updated

I finally sat down on Sunday morning, had a nice cup of coffee by my side and grabbed a delicious frosted apple Toaster Strudel and decided since I don't have anything to post about on here right now without an idea hitting me and my lack of mail days since the end of the year, it was time to update my PC numbers and maybe even turn them into posts. I am not sure how often you guys even check out the tabs on here to begin with.

Today we will take a look at my Ken Griffey Jr tab and see the latest updated numbers,

TOTAL DIFFERENT CARDS:1,330
AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: 4
AUTOGRAPH MEMORABILIA CARDS: 1
JERSEY CARDS:6
BAT CARDS:5
GLOVE CARD:1
OTHER ODD MEMORABILIA CARDS: 6 (CLASS RING, PANINI FATHER'S DAY, Topps Coin/Stamp, Topps Display Card Plate, Upper Deck Santa Hat, Donruss Bench )

Not much changed in terms of Autograph and memorabilia cards, but we hit the 1,300 total now with 152 cards added to this PC since July of last year. I also have more on the way in a current trade I am working on. I also need to do my re-organization of this PC along with updating a checklist on here so I can get more involved with trading for Juniors again. I try to back down on him since I have no idea what I have and don't have. Most trades I do take in with Griffey I eyeball it and say, yup, looks good. I prefer to be really sure now especially since my dupes pile is growing. Hate to lose cards I trade for cards I don't need. I don't collect dupes.

Well, that's it for the updates. I usually update Hampton and set needs as I go so please check out those tabs as well especially if you have cards to help with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment