Thursday, January 10, 2019

Busting Down Another 1/1

Once again, Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown and myself pulled off another trade. And once again, he held a familiar sight for me that I wanted.

Being the great guy he is, he also threw in some pretty sweet bonuses.

If you read his blog, you would know he built the Ghostbusters autograph set as well, way before me, and for fun created some "cards that should have been in the set but were missing) to go along with his set. Well, he sent me a set of those to go along with my autograph set. He was so on key with these. They look more amazing in person.

Who ya gonna call? I wished they had actually added these guys, minus Ego RIP, to the set or made a second series. I am still holding out hope they will make something for Ghostbusters 2.

I don't have much high end Giants stuff, so adding new base like this is pretty sweet. I just wished I knew what was happening to Eli Manning. Will he retire? Leave the Giants for another team? Come back? Let's go Giants, release some info!!!

And finally the card that the trade was based around. Once again Gavin snagged another 1/1 Rodney Hampton plate for me.  I have no idea where he finds these. This is my first non 90's plate of Rodney I have. Overall I have six or seven plates with five of those coming from Gavin.

Big thanks to Gavin for the great mail day. Hoping we can do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment