Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Shocke(y)d By A Surprise

On a week I wasn't expecting a single mail day, one showed up.

This time it was a surprise from reader Chris who has become a good friend of mine along the way.


First up he sent this Bowman's Best rookie relic of Jeremy Shockey. I don't have this card and have never seen it. I tried to capture the blue beauty of it the best I could as the card looks so much better in person than on here.


The other card was this Catching Fire relic of Odell Beckham Jr. Despite being injured this year, he still managed over 1,000 yards and probably would have made the Pro Bowl had he not gotten hurt. I really like the design of this relic. It's also numbered to 199.

Thanks Chris for the mail day and the note along with it. Maybe I will have to find something Dolphins to pass your way as well.

Have any of you received a surprise in the mail box recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment