Monday, January 28, 2019

One Down, One To Go

I have been working really hard on my 90's sets and trying to complete them. I have been seeking out some minor trades just to fill in some spots.

My recent trade with @jmswyo landed me another key piece to a set.

Steve Young was one of the two cards left I needed for my Broadways' Review set from 1996 Topps football. This brought me down to one card, which was card #1 ironically enough, which was Kerry Collins. But, I may or may not have made a move to fill this set.....

Anyways, thanks to @jmswyo for the trade and set help!

I was also only two short of my 1995 Pinnacle Clear Shots set but with some work of magic, I was able to find the last two cards cheap and grabbed them while I could.

Troy Aikman was a guy I never liked but that was because of the star on the side of his helmet. But this is a pretty sharp card.

Dan Marino is a guy I always rooted for to win a ring, but sadly he never did. But, still was one of the NFL's greats no matter. This card was the most expensive card I had to buy in the set and most of them go for double what I did for it. Like I said, found a deal.

So now my Pinnacle Clear Shots set is complete! I will show it off on here some day. Now I just need to get the final piece for the Brodway's Review in hand and then my focus turns on trying to complete the gigantic 1995 Summit Ground Zero parallel set.

No comments:

Post a Comment