Thursday, January 31, 2019

Tiki Off The List

Piece by Piece, I have been taking down needs from my NY Giants autograph needs list. My goal in the end is to at least own one autograph of every NY Giants player to wear blue. Even if it was only for the preseason or one game.

The player today played for more than one game with the Giants. Tiki Barber was a legend who came out in 1997 in the second round from Virginia. He played his whole career with the Giants from 1997-2006. Was a three time Pro Bowler, made the NFL First Team All Pro in 2005 and rushed for over 10,000 yards in his career.

I don't know what brand this is, if you can help please let me know, but it's from a company and that was key for me when adding these cards to my project. I would like a NY Giants autograph of him still but this will do for now.

Thoughts on my new addition welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment