Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Rodney's Corner:2018 Select Red Prizm Autograph

Well, it's May already.

I have been keeping a pretty solid rotation of segments going so far on the blog since I revamped it from Sport Card Collectors to Parts Of My Past. Originally, I didn't plan the new blog to have all of these segments as I planned on only The Origins Of A Cardboard Addict and reviews. But, as I was thinking along, I decided to branch out and bring even more 90's stuff into focus on here. I also came to realize I didn't have a story with every card or every set, so I needed a way to show them off and not make up some fabricated story. Every story I share on here is authentic.

So I created some fun segment names and layout that didn't take away from what I planned to do on here.

Here is a list of the current segments on here,
  • The Origins Of A Cardboard Addict
  • Players Of My Past
  • Let's Talk About Sets
  • Pieces Of My Future
  • Review
  • Blast From The Past
  • Unsolved Mysteries (this will be just a mini series unless I find a way to expand it)
and today's segment, Rodney's Corner.

My latest card to Rodney's Corner is the Select Maroon/Red Prizm autograph parallel /75 thanks to @90sNicheFBcard. Like I said before, I wasn't done showcasing off his goodies yet.
Once again, love Rodney's auto.

Back of these cards are kinda lame. Wished their had been a player photo or some kind of write up.

Usually with each of these Rodney's Corner posts I do the ABC Bumper commercials, but I figured it was time to branch off. It's still going to be late 80's or 90's related and some form of commercial/video I can share.

Today, I am just going to end this with, I am so glad "it's gonna be May." Yes, that is reference to N'Sync's song Gonna Be Me if you didn't get it. Sorry, I can be corny like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment