Saturday, May 11, 2019

Rodney's Corner:1995 Score Promotional

Another day, another Rodney.

Recently my Rodney Hampton collection has been growing with help from myself and especially my friends. Friends like Wes who recently sent some along that filled some needed gaps. The lot even included a couple of cards I have never seen before.

Like today's. I didn't even have a 1995 Score Promotional card listed on my big Rodney Hampton checklist so I never knew this even existed.

It's simply the same Score front as the regular released base card

but features the big words PROMOTIONAL written across the back of the card.

I like adding in cards I haven't seen or am familiar with.

 

Speaking of being familiar and unfamiliar with. Here is a compilation of commercial breaks from 1995 I think you will enjoy and bring you back. Some of these I remember well, others I don't. Let me know which ones you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment