Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 4

Let's talk about sets baby
Let's talk about it with me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sets (1995)
Let's talk about sets (Summit)
Let's talk about sets (Uh huh)
Let's talk about sets....

1991 song by Salt-N-Pepa was about a much different topic than I am turning it into. You see, I am staying on topic with cards. Not,well, what they were talking about. This newest segment about the 90's will focus on my set chases (the ones I have already used for a Origins Post or don't plan on using) and new additions to them along with updates on how far I have gotten.

It's time for us to sit down and have that discussion between your parents and you that you tried to avoid. You know, that conversation you have with them about the Flairs and the Pinnacles. Kids, it's time to Talk About Sets.

So grab a cup of Clear Pepsi and grab some Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies and check these out.

Yes, I apologize for another whole round of Summit Ground Zero. I promise before we are done with having the Sets talk, we will be moving all over the place as I added some new additions in quite a few areas. This is the final Ground Zero update I have in my drafts for now. Hopefully I will be finding ways to add more soon.

I added these in one of those free combine shipping after $9 and 20% on top of it deals. So yeah, I did well.
Edgar Bennett had a decent career.

Anderson kicked into his was 65 for his retirement age and he could still beat half of the kickers in this league today.

Beuerline was one of the first Jags QB's to play before they smartened up and brought in some much more successful ones.



Another one of those guys I found often in packs was Chris Miller.

Craig Heyward was a bully on the field. He could push you right over. Big, strong, fierce and powerful back.

Herman Moore was the Lions Calvin Johnson of the 90's. Dude could play but got no respect because he was on a losing team. He also did play for the Giants once towards the end of his career. Wished I had a card of him in blue.



Rick Mirer. How many of us fell to collecting all the rookies we could of him waiting to hit it big?...I am still waiting.

Come back for more Sets Talk next time. Remember when doing sets to use protection. You don't want to catch a bent corner you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment