Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day Cardboard

For this Memorial Day, I wanted to show off a firework of a PWE trade mail day thanks to my new trading buddy @911baseballguy.

Most readers know how much time and energy I spent into trying to land some Mahomes cards last year and finally my last two trades with @911baseballguy has landed me a couple of nice ones for my rookie card PC.
This time it's a 2017 Donruss Rated Rookie Press Proof blue. 

It's a really sharp card with the Rated Rookie throwback symbol and all. Probably my best Mahomes yet for card wise.

A big thanks goes out to @911baseballguy for another great trade. I look forward to our next!

As for the rest of you, I hope you have a great Memorial Day and stay safe out there and sorry for the short one card post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment