Thursday, May 30, 2019

Rodney's Corner:A Gift Like No Other

Wow.

First words out of my mouth along with a few air fist pumps when I got a special tweet from @JGfan24ever on Twitter telling me he had picked up an item that was on my Listed Hamptons I Need page.

It wasn't just any item off from the page, it was a very hopeful item. An item I least expected from the list, other than the Red Premium Stock from Certified that is at the top of my list now for sure, was an autographed jersey. It is my first NY Giants autograph jersey in my collection, well, I will call it that even though it sports his jersey from his Georgia Bulldogs days where he rushed for 2,668 yards and 22 TD's in his career which ed the Giants to take him 24th overall in the first round of the 1990 draft.

Check it out!



It's a beauty Clark!

This new addition will help round out my Super PC more. I think in order to call a Super PC a Super PC, you must have more than cards. You need figures, pictures, autograph items, etc. You need to go all out and this will help me make my case more now but still think I need some more items.

A super thank you goes out to Michael for his generosity. This was totally unexpected and an item I never could have picked up myself. I can't say thank you enough and hope to send a little thank you in return soon.

Still blown away as I type this. Wow. I certainly have some great hobby friends. My real ones should take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment