Friday, May 31, 2019

Generosity Aplenty

What a great way to end May is to show off my latest, greatest mail day from @JGfan24ever whose generosity is far beyond what I can sometimes comprehend.

This time he sent a box of goods with a variety of different PC landings.

Some Ken Griffey Jr. That Studio card is one of my favorite base card Griffeys and that American Hero is a new one for that dreaded set. They made so, so many of those and I have so, so far to go still.

NY Yankees including Jeter and Rivera. Really enjoy looking back at the old Collectors Choice cards. Brings back warm memories.

Gleyber! Off to a decent start this year but not quite the home run total I hoped he would be at.

Gleyber x2. Really dig this Optic.

Hakeem Nicks Contenders ROY

Ramses Barden relic.

The next few cards Michael was looking for good homes for because they were damaged in a fire. They aren't in mint condition, but, they are Giants relic cards and I wasn't going to turn those away at all.

Jeremy Shockey. I really like this design.

Plaxico Burress relic. He wins my vote for the best Free Agent pickup ever for the Giants. He changed that teams offense and helped Eli's career.

Speaking of Eli's career. Here's an Eli!

Ron Dayne! I always liked this design.

Hilliard. They may be my first relic card of his.

Greg Jones. Decent autograph but not so much on the field.

Kerry Collins. We all know my feelings on him.

Another Dayne relic!

Ron Dayne MVP Souvenirs. I like football swatches so much more than the plain relics.

And to finish it off, a graded Leather and Laces, though I don't see any Laces on it, of Tiki Barber. Great looking team color themed card.

A big thanks goes out to Michael for his generosity once again. I need to do some undigging and hit you back. i know you don't ever expect anything in return, but I can't just take this without doing something. Thanks again!

By the way, have any of you ever seen a graded card in such a big case? Holy moly going to have to find some place special to store that.

No comments:

Post a Comment