Monday, May 6, 2019

A News Breaking Rodney's Corner: Trade With Me!

Today's Rodney's Corner is Breaking News special edition.

It's been two weeks since I have posted up 100 plus cards for trades via PWE with no takers. NO TAKERS. Well, a couple but still there is so much to claim! Maybe it's because none of you have noticed them or the fact I haven't pointed them out til today.

I previously had them off to the side of the blog under pages, but now since have moved them to the top of the blog where I hope they are more noticeable but so far it hasn't helped.

How do you propose a PWE trade with me and what am I looking for in return? That's simple! Have a U.S. shipping address, pick out some cards you want and grab one or more of these Rodney Hampton cards below in exchange for them.



































Most of the time I will trade in your favor just to get some of these cards knocked off from my want list that have been sitting in my watch list on eBay forever.

The Hamptons above have a wide range of values for all budgets and there is a ton of trade bait from multiple sports including a lot of autographs I have to offer.

I JUST ADDED IN ANOTHER 50 PLUS CARDS OVERALL MAINLY FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!

So it's simple, comment on the pages, DM me on Twitter, or send me an email with the list of cards you are claiming that I will ship PWE (as a heads up I ship 6 cards at a time so if you claim more than that I will ship in multiple envelopes) and which Rodney Hampton item you want to snag for me in exchange for them. I currently have roughly 10 stamps waiting on your claims and I will ship them ASAP. It's probably best on your end if you have the Hampton shipped directly to me so you won't have to pay for shipping twice.

Thanks for reading and let's get to trading! (if not I will probably pull those pages down in a week or two if no action)

No comments:

Post a Comment