Thursday, May 2, 2019

Pieces Of My Future #10:I Cracked The Bat So I Had To Walk The Plank

I enjoy getting expected mail days, but it's those surprise ones that are even better. Recently I was fortunate enough to get a surprise one from Bob Walk The Plank blog. Yup, he is still around and has even posted an updated blog post recently you can find HERE.

I can 't remember how past mail days from Bob Walk went, it had been awhile, but this one definitely brought the heat! Or I should say blue fire!
Eli Manning Orange Prizm. I guess I can settle with Prizm as my favorite Topps Chrome style football product now. I like it more than Optic.

O....please give me a minute to sigh...Dell Beckham Jr wavy Prizm.

Cruuuuuuuuzzz Orange.

Another numbered Cruz. Diggin' the Giants blue with the Giants blue.

Perfect Duos featuring O...trying to hold back tears....Dell Beckham Jr and Eli Manning. Unparalleled always looks cool.

Whoa!! 10/10 gold Sterling Shepard!! Guy just signed a four year extension so I expect him to be the number one for the Gmen now.

O...never mind. This is Odell Beckham Jr. Two great Prizm cards and one great WR who I got to enjoy watching for many years. I will take any of his Giants uniform cards still  any day #respect



Three new Strahans.

A futuristic appeal to this Infinity Paul Perkins auto.

Shepard and Perkins dual relic

An Unparalleled Perkins auto

and a Perkins relic from Unparalleled. I wished the Giants had given him more time as a starter but I guess I will say it worked out in the end now with Saquon.

Thanks Bob Walk The Plank! I will see what I can dig up to send a thank you return!

Up next, I did my second trade with Julie from A Cracked Bat: Baseball Cards and a Hot Dog which gave me set help for my 90's stuff, I will talk about sets later on...

Anyways, we also did a trade that included these two Yankees autographs. My PC is really weak in the autograph territory for the Yankees. These cards are signed on-card and I really like the design as well.

John Montefusco

Lee Mazilli

I also got this Mase First Pitch card from her freebies pile. Great addition to my non sports PC.

Thanks again Julie for the set help and for the trade. I know another will arise soon!

Two great mail days and more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment