Friday, January 3, 2020

NYG PC Spotlight: Saquon Barkley

Today is a special edition of NYG PC Spotlight. I am thinking of turning this entire series this way where I just tackle of the best cards I have of one player and post them instead of posting a front and back of an individual card.

Today's focus is on NY Giants Running Back Saquon Barkley. He had an amazing record breaking rookie year but has yet to find himself in 2019. But, that's mainly due to an injury, bad play calling (I mean who calls a sweep on a third and one with Saquon in the backfield??!) and a poor offensive line in front of him. I am hoping a much bigger 2020 for him and this young team.

Let's check out the gallery of Saquon,













Most of these Saquons were picked up through trades, including the one and only Facebook trade I ever made, with one coming in a box break and some as gifts.

I haven't spent much time in 2019 picking up Saquon hits as I have been going for Jones and Slayton, but it doesn't mean I haven't picked up Barkleys. I have been grabbing cheap inserts and base of him I don't have for 2019 with most averaging $1

I have well over 100 Barkleys in all and am driving towards the 125 mark. He is quickly becoming one of my bigger NY Giants PC's but still has some climbing to do before he is up there with the elites.

I look forward to sharing the next player in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment