Saturday, January 4, 2020

$25 A Week Challenge Week 9:Collins Takeover

This weeks pickups are here fresh off the press, well, most are. The thing about this segment is, I am a few weeks behind on some adds.

So let's check this out!!

(oh and this will be the final week on the Kerry Collins adds in this segment, they will be featured in another way down the road)

I already had one of the Black Diamonds from 1998 for Kerry Collins, so why not add another especially for $.99 and shipping for $1.00.

Low numbered, rare 90's insert of my new PC for $1.49 and $1.55 shipping...yes!

Whether it was Collins or not, $2.49 plus $.50 for shipping on this beautiful International refractor was an easy grab.

A NY Giants relic for $3 plus free shipping. Yes!

Same goes for this one with $3 and free shipping.

Underclassmen refractor and a

a 1995 Stadium Club rookie add for $.99 and $.35,  YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT. THIRTY FIVE CENTS SHIPPING. I couldn't leave that there.

It's not very often you land a low numbered card of a top rookie QB for .99 with  $2.49 shipping. I had to grab it.

A new Saquon Barkley add for $.99 and free shipping. I love the photography on this one.

And a nice foil based Gridiron Force for just $1.49 and free shipping!

This weeks grand total is $21.88. Always fun to stay under budget when you can.

Some nice PC pickups all around and more to come next week including the 10th post in this series so I am gonna have to make it a special card.

So now I pass it onto you, what would you have picked up for $25 this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment