Saturday, January 11, 2020

$25 A Week Challenge Week 10:TD Salute!

Can't believe this is the 10th post in this series already. That's crazy!

So far this series has had mixed reviews in terms of views and comments so not sure how much longer I will continue with it, but for now I still have some cool things to share so who knows.

Today, I had to make the 10th one, a special one with a nice round number and boy did I find a great card to do it with.

I think I got a big time steal on this one.
1999 Playoff Prestige Terrell Davis Salute autograph!

Card is numbered to 150 which is not much for those times.

The other crazy part, nobody bid against me. A Two-Time Super Bowl winning, record breaking, Hall Of Fame, rare card running back for $15.99+$3.50 shipping.

How could one not one to pull the trigger?!?

Next up, I snagged another pretty good deal when once again nobody bid against me on it.

1997 Scoreboard Gems Of The Game Terrell Davis for $2.00+$1.50 shipping. Not too shabby at all! This makes my second one of him however so one I will dangle to a Bronco trader buddy of mine. The first one I paid $7 for. I really want to build this set, but that's an adventure way down the road. For now I would just like to add the Kerry Collins one for my PC. There is only one listed and its for $20 so may be awhile unless they drop down the price to affordable.


The final card for this win, pink pulsar refractor of my boy Saquon Barkley for $1.50 and free shipping.Couldn't turn that down could I?

This weeks grand total was $24.49. There was nothing for .51 I needed so I was happy stopping there.

I forgot to mention above, but that's really my first official TD autograph so knocking down a big time autograph for less than $20 was the way to go.

So now I gotta ask, what would you have spent $25 on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment