Sunday, January 26, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1994 Topps Uncut Sheet

I kept seeing this 1994 Topps uncut sheet featuring Rodney Hampton pop up on eBay a few times. So with one of my last gift cards I made a $7 offer on the listed $10 item. They turned it down.

Wow.

It's Rodney Hampton with a bunch of other guys, sorry Rod Woodson. And they wouldn't take $7.

I had given up because there was no way I was paying more than that and even still that was being generous. I just wanted it enough to offer that much.

Well, somehow or another while looking up parallels, I found another one of these sheets under $5! Sweeeeeet!

Here she is in all it's beauty. And no, I am not cutting them apart :) Full sheet add is a great PC piece. I just gotta figure out a way to store it now. That's the problem with any oversized card. Gotta make sure it doesn't get ruined.

Another uncut sheet next week! That one may make you hungry.

Do you guys collect uncut sheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment