Monday, January 6, 2020

Breakin' Wax:1999 Upper Deck Black Diamond Football Pack

Well, on one of my $25 A Week Challenge posts, I showed off a pack of 1999 Black Diamond Football that I grabbed for $4 and promised to show off it's contents.

Well, it's time folks.


Each pack of 1999 Upper Deck Black Diamond comes with 6 cards and no guarantees, well besides memories and fun. I found my pack for $4 which is roughly what they have been going for today.


Andre Rison. It's hard to picture him as a Chief still


Nice PC card here of Gary Brown


Terrell...that's my Quarterback....get you're popcorn ready..sit ups in the driveway...Owens


I always felt back for Herman and Barry being stuck in Detroit without any hopes of playoffs or more


Kordell  "Slash" Stewart

And a nice find here at 1:4 packs....

Champ Bailey rookie!

A nice pull to end the pack and some solid players in here overall. Also got the PC card in Gary Brown so overall in my opinion a very successful break.And don't worry, I don't plan to flip any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment