Friday, January 10, 2020

Overall Look At Cryptozoic Ghostbusters

As you guys have read the last couple of days, I am chasing the Cryptozoic Ghostbusters cards. So here is a recap post of what I need.

The way I look at this set, there is only one true way to build a master set with so many 1/1's involved. You. need to do the following.
  1. Build the 54 card base set
  2. Collect at five chase sets
  3. Build the 54 card base SILVER board base parallel set
  4. Build ALL 5 Chase Sets Silver Board Parallel Sets
  5. Get the Cryptomium Variant set of Tricks and Traps cards
  6. Collect all 9 of the Patch Cards
  7. Collect All 6 Of The fabricated Slime cards
  8. ADD as many of the 1/1 Printing Plates. Animation Cel, and Sketch cards I can. 
  9. Collect the Ghostbusters 2 original set. I don't believe they made a set for the first movie.
So far I have the base card set, the five chase sets, one of the Cryptomium Variant cards, 7 of the 9 patch cards, 2 of 6 Slime cards, one Animation Cel and two Sketch Cards.

So I obviously have a long way to go with this one.

SLIME CARD NEEDS

2,3,5,6

PATCH CARDS NEEDS:
 
H2,H9

Base Card Silver Board Parallels:
ALL

Chase Card Silver Foil Board
I have the Ticks And Traps, Behind The Scenes and Quotes completed. Just two more to go after that.


And only this part of the Cryptomium 

This one will take a lot longer than Psych I believe as there are many small and big pieces to chase. The Slime cards will be the toughest to do as they aren't easy to find. I am mad at myself for not staying up five minutes longer as I felt I had one locked down, but just missed out on a important one to the Slime set by .50. FIFTY CENTS.

But, it happens and I will keep my eye out for anymore needs that pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment