Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Kicking Off The New Year Right!

My second to last trade of 2019, came from @Alindz99, that was our first trade ever.

What turned out to be a tweet by me looking for a specific card, which he had and I plan to show off soon in a separate post, turned out to be a whole lot more than that. We boomed out a pretty solid trade for both of us in the long run. It's really cool how that works out.

I tried to hit every part of his PC up and he returned the same for me.

Let's check out what I scored, if you want to see what he got he posted his on Twitter.

 I told him I like to collect 90's inserts and he delivered with this Mystery Finest of Tony Gwynn.

 A Mickey Mantle I hadn't seen before. From an Upper Deck soccer set

 I don't have to say anything about this card, it speaks for itself

 Really fun Robin Yount. This is when baseball cards were cool

Nolan Ryan sealed Coke set

Andjuar rookie card from Opening Day. His name continues to be tossed around in trade rumors

 Hideki Matsui black border parallel numbered

Greg Bird gold border paralell

Tanaka Game Used relic

A-Rod rookie card.

 Pele Allen And Ginter No Text Back. Haven't seen one of these in person before. Cool addition.

 And of course no trade with me isn't complete without lots of NY Giants.

 Some Odell and a nice Wayne Gallman Prizm Silver Prizm

Evan Engram bronze. I have quite a few of these Donruss parallels of Engram. I should probably gather them together again and see where I am at with a possible rainbow.

Engram Phoenix and silver parallel from Select

 Kyle Lauletta Optic silver

Totally digging the Rookie Introductions of Shepard. I think the base set should look like that for Prizm




 Some examples of why 90's cards are the best especially the mixed in Fleer Metals

 Phil Simms rookie card. I do have one, maybe two already but why not another. A Giants legend.

Some Rodney's,I do have them all but I always look to upgrade my not so mint ones. The Tiki I was hoping was Rodney. I really need that 1997 Black Diamond base card. Only one on eBay its $15 for a base

 Giants team draft card. Never seen or pulled one of these

Followed up by Bill Parcells. The Giants have had some great coaches over the years, well except the last few. They need to figure it out again. Coaching can really change a team around.

And a nice surprise to finish, a Xena Warrior Princess auto of Cleopatra. Any new addition to my non sports PC is a plus especially an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment