Sunday, January 5, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1996 Pro Line Printers Proof

After a one week hiatus, Rodney returns!

Why take a week off from this great segment? Well, I was trying to finish up the Origins Of A Cardboard Addict before the New Year. That's just the beginning of changes on here, but that's talk for another day.

For now, let's dig on in for Rodney.

The latest Rodney comes via COMC. I picked this up with that gift card I was given.
The Printers Proofs were found 1:!0 packs which isn't the toughest pull, but this Rodney only had one version out there that I could find. So I had no choice but to grab it.

It's not even numbered, but I always like to point out the card backs. This one I like a lot. Full picture of player different than the front. A good write up and almost full stats.

That does it for this weeks Rodney. New Rodney's here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment