Saturday, October 24, 2020

Come And Knock On My Door, I'll Be Trading With You

Come and knock on my door, I'll be trading with you. I got what you want do you have something for me to?

For only the second time, I pulled off a trade with @timothymaciag. I have been dangling out a couple of decent autographed cards on Twitter looking for some non sport autos or hits in return for them. It was about two weeks of repeating tweets on those before I finally had a bite on one of those cards.

So Timothy messaged me and asked what I was looking for and within a few days we worked out a deal that included the lovely Joyce Dewitt from the comedy Threes Company that I used to watch.

Other fun adds in this trade were,

I don't remember much about those who were on American Gladiators, just the show itself and how I used to haven an action figure. It may have been Laser. I don't remember but once again a lot of my non sport adds have to do with parts of my past.

 
Max Baer jr played Jethro on Beverly Hillbillies. I used to watch that with both of my grandmothers when I went over to their house. So nostalgia kicked in with it.
 
 
I felt bad for Wayne Gallman when the Giants drafted Saquon. He never quite got an opportunity. Even though he isn't even a starter now that Saquon is hurt, I still have a soft spot for him.
 
 
Gallman Optic auto I added as well. Terrible signature.
 
Then I added some newer Giants in Darius Slayton and Daniel Jones rookies,






And I wasn't quite done with the non sport yet as I added a cool Halloween relic I would call it,

Even though Anthony has been in what feels a million films, it's his role as Hannibal Lecter that will always be the one I remember him and creep out about him the most.

There was also another part of this trade which helped me land a new Rodney Hampton and a few set needs I will post another time as they are not in hand yet. 

Thanks for the trade again Timothy.

I still have the other card up for trade which is a 2012  Thierry Henry Upper Deck The National autograph /35 that I hope to still move for some non sport autographs. 

So come and knock on my door if that's up your alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment