Thursday, October 15, 2020

Needing Some Ho's

I have been posting on Twitter for a long time now without a lot of feedback that I am on the lookout for holiday themed cards.

Christmas is my favorite time of year, I could literally just blog about it all year, so I thought it was time I translated my passion for Christmas and cross it over to my hobby.

What am I looking for exactly?

ANY AND ALL of the cards posted in today's post (images borrowed from eBay)






Or any Pro Set, Fleer, Ultra, Pinnacle, Pro Line Santa cards you can send. Also, any Topps or Bowman Holiday Sp's (especially the 2019 Sp's with candy cane bats, Santa hats, presents) or Parallels such as snowflake, red-green sweater like this Turkey card, or cards that involve anything about Christmas such as the memorabilia cards with Santa hat swatches, socks, ugly sweaters, etc.

I would be more than happy to PWE trade for them or if they are just collecting dust in your house send them my way. I will put them to great use. Contact me on Twitter or my email sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

Soon, I plan to gather what I have, which isn't much, and put them in a Christmas binder to be used every year for the holidays and for posts on here for those times of year.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment