Thursday, October 8, 2020

Brent's Colorful Mail Day

This past Sunday you saw how @Brent3323 sent me a Rodney Hampton I needed but what I hadn't shown you was the rest of the goodies he sent along with it.


Such as this Mirror Orange from Certified of Dalvin Tomlinson.


Or this orange Sterling Shepard.  I don't know if I own any orange parallels from Prizm and this could be a first.


Up next is this red parallel from Panini XR of Dexter Lawrence. I was expecting more out of him this year so far and expectations of him haven't panned out, yet. We are only heading into Week 5.


Another Dexter Lawrence was in the package as well, this time a Red White and Blue parallel from Prizm or as I call it the NY Giants parallel.

Thanks goes out again to Brent for the mail day. I have been setting aside a few things over the past months to send you at some point as well.
 
Hope every one has a great day! 

BIG NEWS!!!!
Wanna Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace? Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment