Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Don't Judge Me

First off, new blogger is awful. I hate it. I always find some new glitch every day like today's post. It wouldn't let me move the pictures up towards the words. Other days I can't upload more than 7 photos at a time. New blogger falls under the category of  don't change a good thing.

Anyways, I made a very quick pwe trade with fellow blogger Dion's Autograph Collection. This is already our third trade this year or maybe more.  This one though is the smallest of the group.

This one brought me home some PC adds. Most baseball which is a sport I continue to fall away from collecting as much. At this point it's football at the top followed by non sport cards and baseball is almost falling behind basketball cards now. But,dont judge me because in a small trade like this I don't mind adding to my main PC's for baseball in Gleyber Torres and Aaron Judge. It's just not something I really focus on.

New Gleybers,








New Judge,


And a new Daniel Jones card for my Giants PC.

If only his Field Vision was better this year. A better offensive line would help but I love the design and photography on this card.

Thanks to Dion for another quick and easy trade! Looking forward to the next.

BIG NEWS!!!!
Wanna Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace? Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment