Saturday, October 10, 2020

It's Fun To Win From The W.A.D.C

 ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ It's fun to win from the W.A.D.C it's fun to win from the W.A.D.C. They have everything fun you could win and have lots of joy and maybe you could earn yourself a joyful toy. It's fun to win from the W.A.D.C it's fun to win from the W.A.D.C. ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
 
*and no, I am not dressed up as one of the Village People...yet anyways...*
 
I get tagged in a lot of contests on Twitter especially from a few of my close friends on there. Not all contests I will enter because they don't fit my collection so why take on some cards just to have some cards? If I do enter those type of contests occasionally it's because I have bigger plans with the won item(s).

Today, I am showing off my first contest win in a very long time and it comes from @WADC20 on Twitter. They have been very friendly in our interactions and have been overly generous to their followers as well.

A few years ago, I traded away all of my hockey memorabilia I had and sometimes kick myself for losing some of the autographed pucks, It's not that I watch hockey or even know anything about the sport since I haven't watched it since the 90's, but autographed pucks are pretty cool. May be one of the coolest items to have signed out there.

So I entered to win a autographed puck from @WADC20 and won. I didn't expect to, but I did.


Who was the autograph? Let's see.


The autograph is from Fanatics


Open the box up, you see this

Leon Draisaitl was the autograph. 

Draisaitl was drafted third overall in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft by the Edmonton Oilers,He has won multiple awards over the years including the 2020 Hart Memorial Award and was the leagues scoring landing him the Art Ross Trophy.

Thanks to WADC for their generosity and a new piece for my man cave. If you're not yet following them, do so. They are giving away tons of great stuff.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ It's fun to win from the W.A.D.C it's fun to win from the W.A.D.C. They have everything fun you could win and have lots of joy and maybe you could earn yourself a joyful toy. It's fun to win from the W.A.D.C it's fun to win from the W.A.D.C. ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment