Sunday, October 4, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:2018 Panini Legacy Magenta Plate 1/1

Dennis from Too Many Verlanders blog fame was a huge help to me recently when a 1/1 Rodney Hampton popped up I desperately, yes we can call it that even for just a piece of cardboard, needed.

I didn't have the funds to pick up said Hampton so he put in a helping hand and we made a trade. Dennis is cool like that.

Said card, a 2018 Legacy Magenta Printing Plate 1/1, was in his hands pretty fast and he passed it along to me not much longer after.

This is my second Printing Plate from Legacy of my boy Rodney.




I don't know how many plates there are overall to chase but I believe its probably close to four.

I know I said I was going to show off a new Hampton that popped up in a new product this week, but I will save that for next week. I wanted to say thanks to Dennis again first.

I do wished that rest of the 1/1's I need for Legacy would make an appearance, all three are autograph parallels. But patience is best in situations like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment