Monday, September 29, 2014

Retail Break Em: 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball Blaster Box

In this edition of Retail Break 'Em, I busted a blaster box of 2013 Bowman Chrome baseball. I found this box discounted and with the chance at autographs one in every few boxes, it being chrome and Yasiel Puig possibilities, you didn't have to tell me more than once to pick this up.


Best base card player from the blaster...this wasn't a good sign to me..

Rookies from the box. No Puig. Nobody.

Anything with a refractor appeal is great to me!

My other refractors in the blaster. Not bad Felix find.

X-Factor pack in the box. Not really any big stars.
Overall, I felt like I got what I paid for. There wasn't a bunch of big finds and was probably one of the poorer breaks that I have done of Chrome. However, refractors are refractors and they all will find a place in my PC in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment