Thursday, September 18, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 12: LOADED 2000 Upper Deck Box!!

Well, here is another post to what will be many posts of me breaking down what I got at a Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post consists of tons of great finds from 2000 Upper Deck!


First and foremost, not only does this card catch my attention because it's Derek Jeter, but it also draws me in because of the photography. Once again, Upper Deck simply has the best out there. Baseball card collecting truly misses cards with this kind of photography.

Another thing I must note about these Upper Deck base cards is the great card stock they are printed on. None of this paper thin stuff. These are high glossed thicker base card awesomeness!

Griffey Jr #420

Star "Rookie" of Alfonso Soriano. Yes, I put " " around rookie. We all know Soriano's TRUE ROOKIE year is 1999, but, in baseball card terms, they are a rookie for three years sometimes.

Once I got through the roughly 150 base cards, came an inflowing of inserts. I was overly impressed.

SHINY...OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH


SORRY...EYES...DRAWING...TO...SHINY...AGAIN...

Another Jeter....

And another...


And once again....another...
WOW! was all I could say after this discovery. Probably the best fifty cents I have ever spent! The inserts were spectacular both in design and the players I got. You then throw in another Griffey and some Star Rookies and you have one incredible find in my opinion.

More yard sale finds to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment