Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 11: 1996 Upper Deck

Well, here is another post to what will be many posts of me breaking down what I got at a Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post is on a small box of 1996 Upper Deck.

Ruben Rivera was the best Star Rookie of the group. I at one point owned the Cal Ripken Jr 2131 subset card celebrating his game streak, but traded it. Glad to have it back again!


A Jeter for the PC!

Another Jr!!!! #419


And to finish it off I had to show this card. Not just because he is a Yankee, but because of the unique photography. Its a slow motion pic showing his complete swing and follow through.
Overall, not many finds, but some good ones .I will definitely have a few cards for the PC in the big picture not just from the ones I showed. I try to limit the pictures to the best cards from each lot I show. These were the best of the group, but there was roughly another 75 1996 Upper Deck cards with a mix of players and teams including Yankees and rookies.

There is still more yard sale finds to come! Keep coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment