Friday, September 12, 2014

BREAKING! Sport Card Collectors To Participate In Panini Player Of The Day Promo 2014

 2014 Panini NFL POD

For the third straight year, Sport Card Collectors has been chosen to run a blogger version of Panini's Player Of The Day promotion. Just like last year, I am striving to make this years even better!

The promotion on here will not start until the end of September/beginning of October, but I thought I would make the announcement early to get you revved up for the event. 
The contests if you haven't participated before, are always creative and different. Sometimes even challenging. A lot of them require you taking pictures and emailing them to me, but there are some that do not. I try to make it as fair as possible for everyone who enters and try to do a multitude of different ways to enter. You can search the blog for the past two NFL Player Of The Day contests to check out what you may expect. There are many NEW contests this year and one standstill with a new twist.

As for the prizes, in years past I have given away hobby boxes, unopened packs, Player Of The Day packs, autographed items, autographed cards, jersey cards, McFarlane figures, pennants, T-shirts, tons of other cards and so on. I expect the same this year.
I am really looking forward to doing this again this year and let's make it the biggest one yet!! Get ready to win some prizes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment