Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baseball Card Yard Sale Find Part 7: 50 Cent: Not A Lot, Just A Little Bit

Well, here is another post to what will be many posts of me breaking down what I got at a Yard Sale that I posted about recently. Today's post is just like the words in 50 Cents song, "Just A Little Bit". that's exactly what I got in Part 7 of this series. I also only paid 50 cents. You like how I did that?

When pulling out this box at the yard sale marked, I only read 1989 Fleer set and immediately smiled placing the box in my buy pile. I didn't notice however until I got home that off to the side it said "No Griffey".

Despite the lack of Griffey, the rest of the set is in fact intact. There were also a few bonus cards shoved to the back of the box.

The bonus cards were odds and ends. First there was Team USA cards of Magic, Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone and my guy Patrick Ewing!

Even Coach K! Go USA and Duke!

Some fun Topps Kids cards..

And this card, that caught my attention faster than a speeding bullet..Michael Johnson! There were a few other Olympic ones, but this was the biggest name.
Overall, not bad for just a little bit. Almost had a Fleer set for just a little bit. Gonna stop my rapping now just for a little bit.

Still more Yard Sale fun to be had so stay tuned next time, same card blog, same blogspot address!

No comments:

Post a Comment