Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hobby Break 'Em: 2013 Prizm Football Hobby Box

If you have been reading this blog, you know by now I am caught up with things that are both chromed and shiny so that is what leads me to this break of 2013 Panini Prizm football.

Each box of Prizm 2013 football has 2 autographs, 3 Prizms (refractors in layman's terms) and a few inserts. There is 20 packs per box with 6 cards per pack. Each pack has a rookie or two. Boxes for 2013 will run you under $65.


Eli Manning for my PC

Geno rookie. I didn't get one of these the first time I busted the product

My three Prizms...


Other inserts. Not too much of a fan of them but did like the Monday Night Heroes design


One of these per pack. You can scan the back of the card on your phone to unlock a video

Autograph number one..not great...

Then finally a good one. If this guy can stay out of trouble, he is going to be another beast in the history of beast running backs for the Steelers.
Overall, not a bad break for the price. I like the Bell pull and I also pulled most of the top rookies so there was definitely value.

I am pretty happy with the results and for the price of Prizm football 2013 right now, I would most likely go back and try another.

No comments:

Post a Comment