Friday, October 3, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2014 Topps Chrome Baseball Blaster Box

Every year since 1996, I have chased down Topps Chrome. I don't know what it is about the product, but I just love it.

This year I was a big more intrigued by the baseball version than most years due to Jose Abreu. You will catch onto this with my many breaks of it. So up first, I had to break a blaster to see what it was like. Each blaster box comes with 7 packs,  plus one bonus pack with all purple parallels for $20. There are also some blasters that are hot boxes with all purple refractors. I didn't sadly hit one of those.

But here is what I did get:

Rookie cards from my blaster:

X-Factors and refractors:

The purple refractors:

Die-Cut! I love that Topps added these to Chrome. They look outstanding!

Sepia Refractor. Tough pull here at more than 1:100 odds. Too bad the player wasn't a little better.
Overall, I have always loved the value that Topps Chrome brings. It doesn't matter if you buy one pack, rack pack, blaster, hobby, whatever. Topps Chrome is one of those very few products that will give you back what you pay.

Once again, I am a very happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment