Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review: BCW Vinyl Double-Sided 9 Pocket Pages

Up until recently, I didn't know that BCW makes vinyl double sided 9-card pocket pages. This means that each sheet holds 18 cards!! This also means those of us who store a lot in binders and want to save space may want to give these a look.

The pages first of all come in a few different colors such as green, red, blue, black and white. I gave examples of the green and red ones. THEY ARE BOLDLY COLORFUL!


This pic shows both sides of the page. For those of you who worry that the cards are touching each other being opposite sided, BCW actually has a backing for both sides.

Red pages...very bold!
I find this product very handy. I think the only people who wouldn't like these are ones who like to look at the back of the cards in the slots. Obviously when you have cards back to back you can't see the back of the card. Other than that, I didn't find any major issues. The only issue I had was the backside of the pages in the middle were a bit tight to fit cards into, but other than that, they are perfect. I know I might go back for more as it may help me save some space in an already overcrowded card room.

I am also going to save you some time as well. Follow this LINK to check out these pages and more of what BCW Supplies carries.

No comments:

Post a Comment