Saturday, October 4, 2014

Retail Break 'Em: 2014 Topps Chrome Baseball Rack Pack

Every year since 1996, I have chased down Topps Chrome. I don't know what it is about the product, but I just love it.

This year I was a big more intrigued by the baseball version than most years due to Jose Abreu. You will catch onto this with my many breaks of it. This time I broke a rack pack. Each rack, or what Topps now calls "value pack", comes with 3 Topps Chrome packs and one bonus pack that has 3 Orange refractor parallels. These packs run you about $10.

Now onto my break!

Here is the best base card from the packs.

Rookie cards...MY MAN ABREU! Yankee PC rookie too.

Orange refractors including a Yankees PC one.
Overall, I am pleased again. The orange refractors are nice and I pulled the rookie card I was chasing. Value is found in Chrome once again.

This kind of break wants me to go back for more...which I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment