Monday, June 29, 2015

Breakin Wax: 1994 Pacific Prism Football 4-Pack Break

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL....YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL....YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IT'S TRUE.....I SAW YOUR BASE...WHEN I UNWRAPPED IT FROM IT'S PACK FACE....AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...CAUSE I WOULD RATHER COLLECT YOU....Sorry James Blunt. My version is better.

1994 Pacific Prism. If you haven't seen what these bad boys look like, well, you are missing out. So let's get a small viewing shall we in my newest and final break from that trade I did with @batcavelv. Time for another Breakin Wax!
In every pack of 1994 Prism football is one, yes, ONE card. And each pack you can roughly find easily for under $2. There are also a couple of chase insert sets to look for as well such as the Gold parallels and Team Helmets. Another thing to look for in the 1994 version is rookies of Mario Bates, Trent Dilfer and especially Marshall Faulk.

But enough with the past history, now onto some busting!!

Here were my packs in order.....

Chiefs WR Willie Davis

Eagles QB, well, a lot of teams QB but Eagles here, Randall Cunningham. Despite being an Eagle, I loved to watch this dude play.

Another Eagles find, ugh, RB Hershel Walker. I only liked him a few seasons later when he signed with my G-Men!

And finally WR from the Buc's and their ugly uni's, Lawrence Dawsey that I don't honestly know much about.
Overall, fun break and shiny cards. You know how that goes with me. As for hits and big rookie pulls, I didn't land em but I did like finding the Cunningham.

This is a product I wouldn't mind chasing down a set of. I think building it through busting a box would be the most fun as you would hope that the next pack would be that key card you are missing. Stay tuned, I might try to find more!

No comments:

Post a Comment