Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Nuttin But The Hits:2015 Upper Deck USA Football

I have posted many times about this product. It's one that's packed with autographs of possible future NFL stars. So why not take a chance on this??

Each box comes with 12 hits with a combo of jersey, auto and patch cards. Boxes will run roughly $80.

Some of these guys sign great, other sign EZW lol.

 
Stricklin's signature is very similar to Rueben Randles...and he is a top recruit to Baylor

 
Some fun dual autos.

 
And they come with some pretty slick GAME USED patch cards. Normally I think one is jersey and one is patch per box. I got lucky that's all.


 
 
Overall, solid box break as always of this product. Hopefully someday I have found the next HOFer in these boxes. I have many players from a variety of years to keep an eye on.
 
What do you guys think of this break? Product?

No comments:

Post a Comment