So to celebrate such a milestone, something I never expected to achieve, I am going to give this away:
Here is all that you have to do to enter.....
- Please make sure you thank Panini America for this giveaway as it came from a review box. Check out their site for products like this one and others. Also give an extra thanks to Tracy Hackler and give him a Twitter follow too!
- ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
- Random winner(s) will be chosen after 7 randoms
- Card(s) may be shipped PWE. I like to forewarn on this.
- Tell Me Your Favorite Things To Read On Sport Card Collectors in comments below to enter!
- EARN AN EXTRA ENTRY FOR SHARING THIS CONTEST ON YOUR BLOG AND/OR ON TWITTER. Make sure to leave your link in comments too so I can count it. If not, I won't be able to give you the credit. Commenting with it is very important or you WILL LOSE OUT an extra entry!
- Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
- Contest starts today, ends on November 21st 2016. Winner(s) will be announced in a separate post on November 22nd 2016
- If you don't follow all of the rules above, you will be disqualified.
- Don't forget to thank the above sponsor of this contest and I won't mind a thank you as well :)
Good luck to all that enter and thanks for reading!
If we can reach 30 entries, I will also send this card to a second winner!