Friday, August 17, 2018

Nuttin' But The Hits:2018 Score Football Hanger Box

For half the price of a blaster and twice the price of a rack pack, these 2018 Score Hanger Boxes have no guarantees other than the purple parallels promised. They also used the word parallels which you would think means more than one. But, there isn't. There was one. Just one.

However, this box redeems itself in the end and was the best break of the three Score ones I did. Let's check out my Score break finale!


Each Hanger Box comes with 60 cards and purple parallels. Boxes are $10.

The one pack of 60 cards within is a treasure trove.

First you dig through the base cards and then you find the insert meat. Some pretty solid names I found in the mix. No Giants though.









 
My parallels. Best one was the Scorecard Jackson.

 
My purple parallels. I mean Parallel. Was hoping I would be able to get a Barkley one. Instead it didn't Treadwell.

Next up the rookies. A few good ones including Mayfield, Ronald Jones, Sutton, and Lauletta.

 
And finally a nice surprise, a Russell Wilson relic. I have always been a fan of Wilson. Wasn't expecting to pull anything else in this box.
 
 
Overall, the best break of the three I did of Score. Pulling a big name unexpected hit, the rookies were better and the inserts were good named players as well. I am not sure if I will bust anymore Score this year but if I do I may just stick with hanger boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment