Friday, October 18, 2013

Puig! From The Pack Gambler Mail Day # 1

I recently got a 5 Card Mail Day from The Pack Gambler. One of which I spoke about with my last mail day post from him. All of the cards are from his storefront that you can locate HERE. There are many items and spectacular cards to find there such as the ones I am about to show off.

 

Being a collector of usually only "TRUE" Rookie Cards this one at first didn't catch my attention. But,with his rookies as hot as they are right not, adding any form of cardboard with his name on it is a great addition. Glad to also now own his Prizm Rookie Card too. He is a rising star, despite myself not caring much for his attitude and the way he may react on the field sometimes, he could help carry the Dodgers to the World Series so it's a must have.

Let me know your thoughts on this recent addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment