Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Luke...I Am Your Father..Star Wars Pack Gambler Mail Day

I recently got a 5 Card Mail Day from The Pack Gambler. One of which I spoke about with my last mail day post from him. All of the cards are from his storefront that you can locate HERE. There are many items and spectacular cards to find there such as the ones I am about to show off.

 
In our final mail day from The Pack Gambler, we brought home another Topps Star Wars Film Relic. These have got to be some of the sweetest Topps cards and Star Wars cards ever produced. Actual Film from the original Star Wars film. This card in particular is extra sweet with the card being the battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Makes me wanna break out the VHS and watch it (yup don' t have it on DVD yet).

To me, this is a two-in-one collectible. You have the film relic then the card itself.And unlike the last one, this one is a dual film relic card. A more rarer version. If you missed our first one, you can find it HERE.

Let me know your thoughts on this SWEET mail day.

No comments:

Post a Comment