Friday, April 4, 2014

Retail Break Em: Fairfield Company Football Box

I have seen many people breaking these all across the internet. Blogs, sites, Twitter, etc. I have seen the good and the bad that can come from these. But, I look at something that offers me 20 packs, 1 guaranteed hit for $20 and I can't turn away from that. Who Can? So I broke one of the football ones and one of the baseball ones so tame my curiosity.

This specific post is about the football box. How did it go, well, you will have to see for yourself as you check out the gallery!


These were the packs within:


This was the guaranteed "hit" of the box:

And these were the best cards I got from the packs:




 Really like the photography Topps Prime. Probably their best done base set.


First one of these I have ever pulled:
Overall, despite not getting anything too big and having the packs not be that much of a variety, I feel I did well with the overall break. A big part of that is thanks to a ton of rookie cards. If it wasn't for those however, I wouldn't have felt good about this buy. The hit wasn't anything to get excited about either. I would assume though some boxes may have better hits than others.

The baseball box, was a much better buy with more opportunities in my opinion. If I was to buy one again, that is the one I would buy.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have ever given one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment