Thursday, March 30, 2017

Eli's Picks: 2013 Panini Rookies And Stars Longevity Parallel

Eli's Picks is a segment where Eli himself, well a stuffed Bleacher Creature version, picks his favorite base/insert cards to show off.
 
Eli's second choice of card is an interesting choice. It doesn't have the glimmer and glam like the first one he decided on, instead it's a bit mellower.

I think it was simply because the card just screamed him. Full Eli color photography and his name down the left-hand side of the card. It also has some foil so that probably helps as well. However, the card isn't one of the tougher cards to find as I am sure many flood the card realm.

One other thing that you can't see very well because of the angle I took this picture, is the football Eli is holding is a Salute To Service one. My grandfather was in World War 2 so it kinda made a connection to me as a salute to him. He passed a long time ago from PTSD.
 
This card I had picked up in a trade with 90's Niche Football Card Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment