Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mail Day Saturday:Reader Mail Day Part VII

Another Saturday is here and that means to showcase a mail day, or in today's case, three parts.

Surprisingly I am still buried behind in mail day awesomeness and I need to cut to the chase here and show it off. So today, three more parts of my Grady M reader mail day will make their appearance. I hope it's not too much of an overload for you guys and just has the right touch and keeps your interests.

So here we go!

Today's cards are so beautiful that words can't explain them. You will have to use your eyes to come up with your own words.

They are a 2015 Topps Finest cards in the epic 1995 design. Not to mention, refractors of them. I almost fell out of my seat when they were in the box as I haven't ever seen them up-close before.

First up, Peyton Manning. This also is a green parallel.


Then Aaron Rodgers which is the base.


And finally, by far my favorite of the group, ELI MANNING that is numbered to 99. I want a rainbow so bad now!!!


So there you have it, three simple but beautiful cards.

Part VIII of this mail day coming up later, but in the meantime, let me know your thoughts on this set design and if you enjoy cards being put in throwback designs such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment