Sunday, March 19, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me! A New Eli!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.....happy birthday to me

That's right, today is my birthday and to celebrate I am taking this week off from Sunday's With Rodney to show off my birthday present, a new Eli Manning auto card!

This one is from the 2015 Topps Field Access and my wife got me this for what I consider a steal of a deal at only $25.

 
This guy is a possible future HOFer, yes I truly believe he belongs there with 2 rings and 2 Super Bowl MVP trophies that he won against the supposed GOAT of the NFL.Not to mention, he still has at least another 3 years in him so who knows if a third will come.
 
When you can add an auto for that cheap of a future HOFer, I call it a steal and Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment