Saturday, March 25, 2017

#SCC5YR Panini Prize Pack Winner!

I wanna thank everyone who turned out for both of the contests and the sponsors who helped provide prizes for both. I will admit I am a bit disappointed by the turnout of this contest as only a few people even entered it. I says 49 comments, but if you look at the amount of participants and those who entered daily, it narrows it down to a sad number.

Well, the way I look at it, it's their loss and someone elses gain. The biggest surprise of the contest, was the winner. Not only did they enter their guess second out of everyone, but they are also first time winners. So that's exciting.

Here are the results. The number on the left represents the amount of comments and the number on the right is the amount of views.
 
Only one person was close without going over and was within 3 views. congrats to....
 
Trevor PMarch 16, 2017 at 4:28 PM

I'll guess 499 views. I love your reviews (and the contests aren't bad, either, though I've yet to win one).

Trevor, please email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with your address within 48 hours to claim or I will re-give this away in the future. Please give a shout out when the prize arrives and let Panini and Tracy Hackler know your thanks as well.

Thanks overall to all of the readers who helped me celebrate #SCC5YR and stay tuned for more contests coming up down the road

No comments:

Post a Comment